Your gift to the Virginia Beach SPCA saves lives daily.
Your support is critical to our work and vital to the welfare of our animals. The Virginia Beach SPCA is a locally run and independently operated organization. We rely solely on funding received from our friends and supporters here in the Hampton Roads Community to provide shelter and care for homeless animals and programs that further our mission of creating a more humane and responsible community. Your tax-deductible donations will stay right here in Hampton Roads. It is with gratitude to those compassionate and generous individuals throughout our community that the Virginia Beach SPCA is able to carry out its mission annually.
Each year compassionate donors enable us to:
• Take in, care for and provide forever homes to over 3,500 companion animals, and 2,600 wildlife annually
• Bring compassionate teaching to over 15,000 children through our humane education programs such as Compassion Classroom, Listening Ears and Critter Camp
• Provide companionship, joy and hope to hundreds of elderly through our pet assisted therapy program in adult assisted living facilities, hospitals, and addiction recovery groups
• Improve the lives of owned animals by providing low-cost veterinary care through of low-cost clinic
• Extend our services to rural and low-income neighborhoods to provide low-cost spay and neuter and vaccinations on our mobile clinic, the Neuter Scooter.
Please contact us at 757-427-0070 extension 142 if you would like to set up recurring donations.
Thank you for your support. Your gift allows us to continue our efforts in creating a humane community, placing animals in loving and permanent homes, and providing vital services to our community.
The Virginia Beach SPCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. EIN: 54-6061532. Contact email@example.com.